Our UltraBattery® solution covers every conceivable storage need – whether it is industrial, mining or agricultural. The benefits of the UltraBattery solution are very clear for our clients.
For commercial and small-scale industrial applications, we can supply multiple units nominally 70kW and 480V.
Our solution provides:
- CSIRO-developed UltraBattery technology
- Shifting of energy from high- to low-tariff periods, shaving of peaks to lower demand charges, and improvement of power quality
- Backup for critical loads such as computers, servers and other equipment
- High cycle life, efficiency and power (publicly tested by SANDIA and other world-leading laboratories)
- 50° C temperature tolerance for hot environments
- Easy installation with indoor and outdoor options
- Australian-built engineering, software and hardware
- Batteries developed, engineered and manufactured in the environmentally award-winning East Penn plant in the US
- The world’s most sustainable closed-loop recyclable battery.
All UltraBattery products are fully flame retardant, comprise non-flammable components, and can provide high power at safe, extra-low voltages.
Trained installers are local to your site, and can log in from anywhere to check, diagnose, and respond remotely, or to schedule a visit.
Our systems are available to view and control from anywhere, with every battery individually monitored.
We steward a truly sustainable, closed-loop technology that is helping to create a greener, lower-carbon energy system for the planet.