Deka® UltraBattery®: High Efficiency and Long Life in Partial State of Charge Applications
Find Out How Deka UltraBattery Excels
Deka UltraBattery technology has been tested by major independent labs and installed in grid and HEV applications worldwide. It’s been called, “remarkable”, “a leap forward for low emission transport” and “an attractive and cost-effective alternative to other advanced battery chemistries”. Deka UltraBattery gives lead technology a very bright future. Find out why.
A Hybrid Chemistry That Gives...
- Performance combining fast charge from supercapacitor technology with the concentrated energy of a lead battery
- Tens of thousands to millions of Partial State of Charge cycles (depending on cycle range of charge)
- High performance and efficiency in dual purpose power and energy applications
- Near-new performance after 100,000 miles of real-world driving in HEV applications
- Safety and full recyclability